Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a Major Player in Real Estate Sector. As a Marketing Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 4years work experience and above in the real estate sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page